Thursday, May 9, 2013

Eine Kleine Theologie

I haven't written much regarding my specific Theological bent. Here goes somethings.

God.

     I believe God is.
     I believe God was.
     I believe God will be.
     I believe God is independent of anything.
     I believe God occupies space-time but also exists outside of it.
     I believe God created space-time.
     I believe God created space-time out of nothing.
     I believe God has complete control over space-time and everything in it.
     I believe God is perfect.
     I believe God is always right.
     I believe God will never change.
     I believe God is the standard for everything good.
     I believe God cares.
     I believe God has a purpose.
     I believe God won.
    
     I do not believe God created evil.
     I do not believe God needs anything.
     I do not believe God is obligated to do anything.
     I do not believe God vainly promises.
     I do not believe God is conceivable.
     I do not believe God had to compete.
     I do not believe God is alone. (In that, He is 3-in-1 a Being of relationship)
     I do not believe God is a sociological concept derived from natural occurrences meant to entrench the higher class.
     I do not believe God can be used to obtain peace, wealth, fame or power.
     I do not believe God can be used.
     I do not believe God is me.
     I do not believe God is nature.
     I do not believe God is all things but instead all is from and as a result of Him.
     I do not believe God is unfair.
     I do not believe God is a dualistic necessity representing the good against the bad.

I want to know which of these y'all want more on instead of doing a talk on each. Hit me back. And Shane, can't you hear Trip-Lee doing this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment