Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Marriage: Day 730

First of all, I must amend my last post. The Princess Bride and Batman: The Dark Knight must be included at the expense of Men In Black I and The Hunt For Red October.

Now, today is the 2nd anniversary of the inception of our family. My wife and I tied the knot 8/13/11. I will therefore dedicate this post to her. The following is a selection of songs which I think represent my love and adoration for my only one.



"When a Man Loves a Woman"
Percy Sledge




"Never My Love"
The Association



"Lullabye (Goodnight My Angel)"
Preformed by The King's Singers



"Never Gonna Leave This Bed"
Maroon 5


"The Reason"
Hoobastank



"Your Guardian Angel"
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus



"Redundant"
Green Day



"Fragile"
Poets of the Fall




"When I'm 64"
The Beatles





Yep, I think those nearly say it all, except of course:

I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!





No comments:

Post a Comment